Safely is always our first step and number one priority. Ensuring we follow every precaution, protocol, rule, and regulation is vital to the well-being of each employee, the quality of our products and services, and the satisfaction of our customers. We would tell you all about it, but we could also just show you in this video.
At each Boyd Metals location, we are committed to the safety of our staff by:
- Providing OSHA-approved, industrial personal protective equipment (PPE) to workers, such as hard hats, gloves, protective footwear, and safety glasses for metal work.
- Establishing safety policies and procedures that outline the proper procedures for handling and working with metal and other materials.
- Providing training to workers on the proper handling and use of tools, equipment, and heavy machinery.
- Implementing measures for welding safety to control and mitigate the risk of fires and explosions, such as installing sprinkler systems and fire extinguishers.
- Ensuring that machinery is properly maintained and inspected regularly to prevent accidents.
Our Boyd Metals success is largely due to our workers. By taking our commitment to safety seriously, our employees know we always have their backs. We don’t mess around when it comes to industrial safety.
Ready to let us help you with your next project?
Whether you need sawing, plasma plate cutting, oxy-fuel plate cutting, hi-def plasma laser cutting, or press brake services, now you know our laser cutting machine is just the beginning of our processing services. Contact us today to see how we can help.